For events prior to November 2009 search our Events Archive here...Surfing Australia Event Archive Site
Southern Cross SUP Festival Presented by d'Albora Marina $30 race entry ($8000 prizemoney)
SUP - Elite Marathon, SUP - Short Marathon, SUP Entry - Technical Sprint , SUP Entry - d'Albora Marina Dash for Cash
The Southern Cross SUP Festival Presented by d'Albora Marina will see a festival of SUP races and surfing competition combine with the NSW State Titles progression through to the Australian Surf Festival 2012.
2011 Comprised a great two day event but the 2012 festival of SUP is now expanded to 4 days with $8000 cash and race divisons added.
This webpage has all information and entry for the RACE only!
Entry Process - Scroll down to buttom on each page to enter.
- Option 1 - $55.00 - SUP Surfing Competition (entry into 1x divison of the surfing event)
- Option 2 - $120.00 - SUP Races (Entry into: 1x Elite Marathon, 1x Short Course, 1x Technical Sprint, 1x Teams event, 1x d'Albora dash for cash)
- Option 3 - $30.00 for entry into any one of the following races (Elite Marathon, Short Course, Technical Sprint, Teams event, d'Albora Dash for Cash) - This is NEW payment option
- One Mile Beach Holiday Park Accomodation
Officals and all Surfing NSW Staff will be staying at One Mile Beach Holiday Park right on the beach. for Hot Deals and competitor accomodation deals CLICK HERE
- Winning Holidays Accomodation
Winning Holidays offer a number of great deals on holiday houses for the event competitors. Please visit. For Hot Deals please CLICK HERE
SUP Race Documentation
Race Documentation is Finalised! Please see below Links for all information which you need:
NOTE: Please note a changed 16KM Elite Marathon Course.
- PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR ALL RACES - COURSE MAPS, BRIEFING, REGO & INFORMATION
- CLICK HERE - Teams Registration Form
- CLICK HERE for NSW Allocation to the Australian Titles 2012
- CLICK HERE for $8000 event prize money breakdown
- CLICK HERE for Event facebook page - attend the event on facebook for all updates
- CLICK HERE for the Competitors Information Sheet (Coming today)
Heat Draws and Surfing competition schedule will be posted on the below heat draw tab on Tuesday 22nd May 5pm .
- Thursday - Surfing Competition 8am - 4pm
- Friday - Surfing Competition 8am - 4pm (Finals) and 4pm presentation on beach
- Friday - Technical Sprint Race 1pm Briefing, 2 - 3pm start and 4pm presentation on Beach
- Saturday - Event Race Registration 8am, Elite Race Only 11am Brief and 1130am Start
- Sunday - Event Race registration 8am, d'Albora Dash for Cash 930am Brief and 10am Start, Short Course 11am brief & 1130am Start, Teams Event 1pm Brief and 1:30pm Start, Presentation 2:30pm at Marina.
General Enquires and Sponsorship
- For all general enquires please call (02) 9349 7055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Surfing NSW aim to build this event as a festival of SUP. We want all SUP and other interested Sports, Fitness and anyone else wanting to get involved to contact email@example.com in regards to sponsorship and stalls at the event.