CASUARINA/NSW( Wednesday, May 11th/2022): The 2022 Australian National Titles calendar gets underway at Bells Beach when the Australian Indigenous Surfing Titles returns to Wadawurrung Country from May 27th.
The next cab off the rank is the Australian Surf Championships in Port Macquarie on August 5th with the Australian Shortboard Titles getting the sixteen-day long Longboard, Para, Shortboard and Bodyboard extravaganza underway.
Victoria plays host to the Australian SUP Titles returning to the epic Phillip Island from October 4th with five days of amazing surf and race action sure to keep spectators happy as both bay and beachside of the island creates a canvas for Aussie champs to be crowned.
The calendar year wraps up in sunny Queensland for the Australian Junior Surfing Titles on North Stradbroke Island from November 26th.
Surfing Australia CEO Chris Mater said: “ After two consecutive interrupted years of National Titles, Surfing Australia is excited to get back to crowning national champions in 2022. The locations don’t come better than Port Macquaire, Bells Beach, North Stradbroke and Phillip Islands. Good luck to all competitors!”
NOTE: Entry to all Australian Titles is by state qualification or invitation. If you have qualified through your respective state titles, please enter via your state branch.
NOTE: All events and event dates are subject to change. Surfing Australia strictly adheres to any Federal Government directive regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic.
· Australian Surf Championships – Port Macquarie, NSW – August 5 – 22, 2022
· August 5 – Opening Ceremony for the Australian Shortboard Titles
· August 6 – 10 – Period for the Australian Shortboard Titles (Further division scheduling to follow)
· August 10 – Opening Ceremony for the Australian Longboard Titles
· August 11 – 19 – Period for the Australian Longboard Titles (Further division scheduling to follow)
· August 20 – Australian Para Surfing Titles (All divisions on standby)
· August 21 – 22 – Period for the Reflections Holiday Parks Australian Bodyboard Titles (Further division scheduling to follow)
ALL EVENT INFO HERE: https://australiansurfchampionships.com/
· Australian Indigenous Surfing Titles – Bells Beach, VIC – May 27- 29, 2022
ALL EVENT INFO HERE: ://australianindigenoussurfingtitles.com/
· Australian SUP Titles – Phillip Island, VIC – Oct 4 – 9, 2022 (All divisions on standby)
ALL EVENT INFO HERE: ://australiansuptitles.com/
· Australian Junior Surfing Titles – North Stradbroke Island, QLD – Nov 26 – Dec 3, 2022 (All divisions on standby)
ALL EVENT INFO HERE: ://australianjuniorsurfingtitles.com/