Woolworths Fresh Grant Program
Woolworths Fresh Grants Program wants to support your local Boardrider club
by giving away 10 x $2,000 grants!
Woolworths invites Boardrider clubs across Australia to apply
by filling in an application on the Surfing Australia website outlining what they have been doing to encourage a healthy and active lifestyle for kids within their Boardrider community, as well as what they would do with the grant money.
Why Woolworths want to help?
- Woolworths want to support Boardrider clubs across Australia
- Boardrider clubs are the heart of the surfing community and we need to make sure that they continue to grow and provide a place where young aspiring surfers and the community can come and enjoy
- Kids health is an integral part of Australia culture and Woolworths want to reward clubs for showing initiative in promoting kids health and junior development
- Clubs should be rewarded for showing Initiatives and providing a junior development program that allows kids to be healthy and physical outdoors within Boardrider clubs around Australia
Who can apply?
- Entries are open to any Australian Boardrider Club around the country
- Clubs should have a specific project in mind for how the grant will be used to benefit their local beach/community
When is this happening?
- The program will go live on (Day of the week) the (Date) and run all the way through till the 15th of February 2021
What the grant includes?
- All grants will consist of the same elements, to ensure fairness and transparency
- Each Grant will be a $2,000 grant
- Clubs and associations have a tangible project or activity in mind to utilise the grant money
- The project or activity will positively impact the Boardrider club & community within a 12-month period
- The project or activity will celebrate and highlight the Boardrider club and help strengthen the wider community relationship
- Clubs must demonstrate how they are supporting kids health within the club