Progression Judging Course
About this Course
The Progression Judging Course is complimentary to the Foundation Judge accreditation as the next level of achievement and accreditation.
The course focuses on the ability of participants to work in an active state level competition environment under the guidance of a highly qualified head judge.
The Progression Judging Course consists of an online learning component and 20 hours of practical judging at state, national or international events.
Before judges can enrol in the Progression Judging Course, they must have hold a current Foundation Judge accreditation.
To achieve accreditation as a Foundation Judge, you will need to provide the following documents in Surfing Australia’s membership portal:
- Completion of the Surfing Australia Progression Judging course
- 20 hours of logged judging at state, national or international events
- Current Working With Children Check
- Completion of the Play by the Rules – Child Protection course
- Current state association membership
How to Enrol
- Login or create an account in Surfing Australia’s membership portal
- Click on Events & Courses
- Click on Training & Courses
- Click on Progression Judge