Surfing Australia and Surfline are excited to bring you the Surfline Next Wave Boardriders Club Grant.
Surfline invites Boardrider Clubs across Australia to apply now! All you need to do is create a 1 minute video explaining why your club deserves the grant, what you’d do with it, and how it’d help your club*.
Surfline Editor Nick Carroll is excited about the program and believes “The humble (and sometimes not so humble!) Boardriders’ Club is a vital part of Australian surfing. Nowhere else in the surfing world is the idea of community so widely embraced as in these many clubs, from Noosa to Margaret River and back again. It’s Australian gold and Surfline is so stoked to partner with Surfing Australia in this program!”
*For full entry requirements head HERE
Who can apply?
– Australian residents;
– Over the age of 18 as at the date of application;
– Members of a Surfing Australia affiliated local Australian Boardrider Club (with current and recognised affiliations in place) that is amateur and that is registered as a not for profit organisation within Australia; and
– Those ready, willing and able to complete all entry requirements as set out within these Terms and Conditions
When is this happening?
– The program is LIVE NOW and entries close on September 7th 2022 11.59pm
What the grant includes?
– Total Prize pool $10,000 AUD
– First Prize Grant ($5,000)
– Second Prize Grant ($3,000)
– Third Prize Grant ($2,000)
– Clips will be favoured on creativity, excitement, the project or activity they have in mind to utilise the grant money and its impact on the Boardrider Club and community
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT JONTE – firstname.lastname@example.org